Become part of a crew that works together to provide the best pizza - by far. A franchised store is operated by a local business person trading under the Domino’s name. If you've visited one of our stores before, you've probably got some idea of what's involved in working with us. However, you might not realise the variety and scope of the various roles in store. Specific areas of responsibility involve Customer Service, Pizza Making, Oven Tending and Delivering. All these roles are multifunctional; you'll be expected to contribute to the work of the team, which includes keeping the store, the customer waiting area, and our store frontage clean, presentable and welcoming.
Quite simply, you'll be working in a fast moving, high-energy environment where you will be expected to contribute to all aspects of store operations - but you'll have a great time doing it.
Working in one of our stores requires a special individual with very special attributes. We’re looking for someone who has:
- A genuine smile
- A confident ability to connect with our customers and make them feel valued
- A clean and smart appearance
- Ability to deal with diverse groups of people
- Friendly, courteous, helpful and team player behaviours
- Great communication skills
- The ability to maintain our high standards of quality, service delivery and cleanliness
- High energy levels to “sell more pizza, and have more fun”
- A positive impact on store operations
If you’re as passionate about people as we are about pizza, and you want to be part of a winning brand, then you should make an application now! To find out if your local store has uploaded a vacancy click on the link above and then use the search function using your postcode. If you cannot find any vacancies listed for your local store, don’t worry – the store may still have vacancies so contact the store directly to find out more.